1. Guiding Principles
- This policy applies to where HBV Capital Limited is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors that they provide to us through the use of an email form, newsletter sign up form, user registration and telephone conversation.
- Our website has been secured using an SSL certificate. This means that your connection between your device and the website server is fully encrypted which will prevent attackers from stealing your information.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to HBV Capital Limited.
2. How we use your personal data
- The data that you submit through a contact email form on this website will be used exclusively by HBV Capital Limited. This data will be solely used to respond to your message that has been submitted. This data will be kept securely for the duration of the contact between you and HBV Capital Limited. At any time, you can request that this data is removed from our records and destroyed.
- The data that you submit through a newsletter sign up form will be solely used for the purpose of email marketing as stated by the purpose that is stated on the signup form. At any time, you can request to be removed from our email marketing lists either by contacting us by telephone, or by the use of the unsubscribe link present on the emails.
3. Information Collection & Use
HBV Capital Limited is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. HBV Capital Limited does not sell any customer lists or e-mail addresses. HBV Capital Ltd may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on www.hbvcapital.co.uk;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of www.hbvcapital.co.uk, the web site, the users; or
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of www.hbvcapital.co.uk, the web site, or the public.
4. Do you need to provide us with your information?
- Viewing our website does not require you to send us any of your personal or sensitive data. The only data that we require through the website is your name, email address and telephone number. This is only requested when you are sending us an email message via the contact form on our contact page.
- This data is collected only so that we can respond to your question or query in a timely manner.
5. Anonymous Information
- HBV Capital Limited uses such traffic data to help determine how our users use parts of the website, so we can analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to deliver a better experience for you. IP addresses and other traffic data are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that HBV Capital is not responsible for the privacy practices of these web sites. HBV Capital is not responsible for content provided on these sites or for the validity of content on these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
8. Notification of Changes
9. Your Rights
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation all users have specific rights regard their data that has been submitted through this website. You can contact HBV Capital Limited to:
- Request access to the information that HBV Capital Limited holds about you.
- Correct any information that HBV Capital Limited holds about you.
- Request to have your data erased that HBV Capital Limited holds about you.
10. Contact us
- Should you need to contact HBV Capital Limited to update your data or to have your data removed from our systems then please contact us using the details below.
Write to us:
HBV Capital Ltd
Telephone us: 01363 881184
Email us: email@example.com